The Inside 80 vest is a patented training tool that will improve your flexibility, synchronization, and swing speed. Use it to stretch out, warm up, and improve your golf performance. Use the Inside 80 in combination with our Leverage Discs for optimal results.
Product features & benefits:
- INCREASED FLEXIBILITY AND SHOULDER MOBILITY - the Inside 80 vest is built with a protective nylon sleeve over resistance tubing. Placing it over your shoulders and swinging while the sleeves are under tension will activate the shoulder muscles, increasing your range of motion during both the backswing and follow through.
- BUILD CORE ROTATIONAL STRENGTH - the resistance bands in the Inside 80 vest will engage the larger core muscles during your swing, which results in a smoother transition and better distance control.
- SYNCHRONIZATION - for optimal synchronization, cross the handles (shown in the instructional chart below, available for download). The cross-handle system keeps the vest snugly fit over the shoulders and guides them to move as you pull the handle, so the entire upper body is rotating together versus swinging with your hands. This will not only increase shoulder turn, but it will guide you into the proper swing sequence. This is especially important for pitching and chipping.
- INCREASE SWING SPEED - using the cross-handle system allows the handles to pull on the opposite shoulder to create maximum shoulder turn for increased torque. Holding your swing under tension at each step will create the leverage needed to increase swing speed.
- DURABILITY - patented and portable, the Inside 80 vest is made with high quality nylon over 100% natural rubber tubing. The sleeve protects the tubing from exposure, wear, and from over-stretching. The newest version of the product is made with custom-molded premium grip handles for ultimate comfort.
- LIGHT = approximately 15lbs of resistance at 3x tension.
- HEAVY-PRO = approximately 25lbs of resistance at 3x tension.
*Note that the Light Inside 80 is made with PVC grip handles. The Heavy-Pro Inside 80 is made with foam handles over plastic.
Download a pdf of the Inside 80 instructional chart here:
Basic wearing instructions and drills video to maximize flexibility, speed, and synchronization: