The Golf Symmetry Ball is a 6lb weighted ball designed to target the core muscles in order to develop rotational strength.
- PATENTED SLOT DESIGN - the patented slots allow you to hold the weighted ball lightly and swing without tension in your hands and wrists, which is essential for releasing the golf club for maximum club head speed.
- VERSATILE HANDLES - the position of the slots and handles allows you to grip the ball with your wrists closer together which is similar to how you would grip your golf club. See detailed instructions below for alternate grip positions to promote a fade versus draw shot.
- CORE ROTATIONAL STRENGTH - since you are gripping the ball similar to how you would grip a golf club, you can swing in a more natural motion, and build up muscle memory in your golf-specific muscles. This is the most efficient way to increase core power that is essential to building up high club head speed.
- TWO-COLOR VISUAL GUIDE - the blue and yellow sides of the ball represent both sides of your body to help you balance the force generated from your left and right sides through the golf ball.
- CENTER CIRCULAR GUIDE - the center circle is another visual guide that represents the golf ball. Ensure that it is lined up properly at impact.
- SUPERIOR GRIP - the Golf Symmetry Ball is made out of high quality rubber and features an allover dimpled texture for non-slip grip. We recently updated our design with a smoother surface on the inside of the handles and inner slots for a more comfortable grip.
Use the Golf Symmetry Ball with the Leverage Discs for optimal results.
Golf Symmetry Ball Hand Grip Positioning Guide:
1. Standard grip position - insert hands into inner slots, with the center circular guide facing closer to your body. This positions the wrists closer together, similar to a natural golf grip, taking tension out of the hands and wrists and engaging the larger core muscles.
2. Delayed release hand position (for right-handed players) - grip the blue side in the inner slot, and grip the yellow side on the handle. This creates a delayed release motion that will result in a fade.
3. Quick release hand position (for right-handed players) - grip the yellow side in the inner slot, and grip the blue side on the handle. This creates a quick release motion that will result in a draw.